An intro to this review archive!

PLEASE READ!! - Welcome to Warewolf95's "Idiot Review" archive!!

 Howdy folks! As the title says, welcome to my archive of live show reviews as I have posted on the Steve Hoffman Music Forums website! I pr...

Sunday, November 14, 2021

1993-08-24 Vancouver, CAN

 Nice SBD.

Fun show!

It's Ice is a must-hear version with a legit latin/Santana-vibe jam going on.

Up to Split Open and Melt right now. 

So I started the show and about an hour in I started getting bored. It wasnt the music, it was me. But I persevered and am now in the middle of set 2's Mike's>Ginseng>Groove :p

Mike's Song was particularly menacing and dark! Some awesome Type II jamming with heavy metal darkness morphing into Ginseng. Great stuff.  

Overall a pretty good show. That's it :P

No comments:

Post a Comment