An intro to this review archive!

PLEASE READ!! - Welcome to Warewolf95's "Idiot Review" archive!!

 Howdy folks! As the title says, welcome to my archive of live show reviews as I have posted on the Steve Hoffman Music Forums website! I pr...

Friday, January 27, 2023

1993-07-18 Pittsburgh, PA

 Didn't have time earlier to comment on 7 18 93

Ok, first things first, this was the best AUD of the 4 shows I heard today. It sounded like an outside gig so no crazy reverb, lol

The only downside was the taper seemed to keep moving around, meaning I kept having to adjust the bass. One second it's blowing my speakers out and the next I can't hear Gordo!

Great setlist on this one. I'm digging hearing so much Rift material in this tour so far.

Also, I'm loving this tour's version of 2001 - ultra funky and heavy!!!

Great show overall - a must listen if you love Page. He's way at the front of the mix in this one. Maze, of all songs, is all about Page today.

Lawn Boy was awesome too.

Hell, I even dug Esther!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment