An intro to this review archive!

PLEASE READ!! - Welcome to Warewolf95's "Idiot Review" archive!!

 Howdy folks! As the title says, welcome to my archive of live show reviews as I have posted on the Steve Hoffman Music Forums website! I pr...

Friday, January 13, 2023

2010-07-04 Alpharetta, GA

 7/4/10

Just looked at the setlist.

Without even hearing a note I can tell already this is going to blow my mind even more than the previous show.

 Forbin>Mockingbird

:bigeek: 


Set one destroyed me, and now set 2 is deep into some 2.0-style jamming with the opening DWD>Piper>Ghost that has rendered me speechless.

Good times! 

This Summer Tour 2010 Leg 1 has been awesome.

There hasn't been a single show that wasn't base-level excellent overall. The only thing is some shows, as is bound to happen, were more consistent or flowed better or had better jams, etc

But good lord I've had a ball with these gigs. I've heard people rave about the fall shows. Hope this is like 2009 where things just got better and better with each gig.


7/4
Star Spangled Banner (ACAPELLA!)
Punch You In the Eye
Forbin>Mockingbird (!!!)(WORLD DESTROYING)
Camel Walk
Ocelot
Heavy Things (Terriffic!)
DAvid Bowie (INSANE!)
Gotta Jibboo (MIND MELTING!!!)
DWD>Piper>Ghost (HOLY MOTHER OF EFFING CHRIST!)
Julius>Mike's Song>Tela>Harpua>KILLING IN THE NAME OF>Harpua>Week Groove
First Tube 

No comments:

Post a Comment