An intro to this review archive!

PLEASE READ!! - Welcome to Warewolf95's "Idiot Review" archive!!

 Howdy folks! As the title says, welcome to my archive of live show reviews as I have posted on the Steve Hoffman Music Forums website! I pr...

Friday, January 27, 2023

2010-10-08 Austin, TX

Continuing with 2010

10/8/10 Austin, TX

Festival show tonight, so a shorter set, but it still looks highly enjoyable on paper!

The opening Disease was another "short" opener version, but crap it took 8/18's version out back and shot it dead!

The following Cities BOPS. That is a very good thing!

High energy tonight - it's a "can't keep my feet from tapping" show.

If you're looking for a straightforward Type I extravaganza that will RIP YOUR FRIGGIN HEAD OFF by all means check out this show.

It's like they said "ok, we've got 2 hours, so let's just SLAM them from the word go".

For real, no exaggeration, this is just....STUPID hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment