An intro to this review archive!

PLEASE READ!! - Welcome to Warewolf95's "Idiot Review" archive!!

 Howdy folks! As the title says, welcome to my archive of live show reviews as I have posted on the Steve Hoffman Music Forums website! I pr...

Friday, January 27, 2023

2010-12-28 Worcester, MA

 12 27 was great but 12 28 is bringin the heat!

Absolutely loving She Caught the Katy

Loved this song since I first heard it in The Blues Brothers when I was a kid.

Awesome version 

Exceptional first set. High energy and rockin with a diverse set of tunes. I enjoyed the hell out of it.  

Set 2 is pretty perfect in terms of setting a mood and flow.

BOTT-LxL-The Wedge-Frankie Says

Wonderful sequence!!! 

Man that was the most over hyped Hood ever. I was expecting Christ according to .NET and instead got "eh"

Thankfully Bug came along and unexpectedly slayed.  


No comments:

Post a Comment