An intro to this review archive!

PLEASE READ!! - Welcome to Warewolf95's "Idiot Review" archive!!

 Howdy folks! As the title says, welcome to my archive of live show reviews as I have posted on the Steve Hoffman Music Forums website! I pr...

Sunday, November 14, 2021

2018-12-31 New York City, NY

My notes for this on the Hoffman forum were a freaking mess - I originally started and got through set 2. Then I took a break for about 6 months before revisiting the show from scratch only to end up not reviewing the whole thing...

 Point is, here's my highlights list for it - it was an incredible show but I dropped the friggin' ball on reviewing it big time :P

 

12/31/18 (Set 2 is FLAWLESS)**
Sand (Short but incredible)
Steam> (AWESOME. ALBUM READY!!)
Chalkdust Torture>
What's the Use>
Play By Play
Run Like an Antelope
Down With Disease (INCREDIBLE RAGER!)
>Farmhouse
>Seven Below (17 minute type II dance party! ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE. One of the greatest Type II excursions I have ever heard. SO MUCH GROUND COVERED. SO MANY SECTIONS. HOLY CRAP.)
>Twist (SPECTACULAR)
Passing Through (Great Type I. Very Dead-like.)
>Harry Hood Reprise
Mercury (Extremely cool - builds to NYE)
Say It To Me Santos (Freaking ROCKS. AWESOME!!!)
Limb By Limb (Sweet and beautiful!)
>Rock and Roll (ABSOLUTELY FRIGGIN AWESOME. IT WAS ALL RIGHT INDEED!!!!)
>Suzy Greenberg (GET IT PAGE!)
The Lizards
Character Zero (Really great, fluid Type I)

 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment