An intro to this review archive!

PLEASE READ!! - Welcome to Warewolf95's "Idiot Review" archive!!

 Howdy folks! As the title says, welcome to my archive of live show reviews as I have posted on the Steve Hoffman Music Forums website! I pr...

Sunday, November 14, 2021

2018-12-30 New York City, NY

12/30/18, MSG #3

Alumni>Jimmy Page>Alumni

Sick

Mike's Song>
Glide II (!!!!!!)>
Weekapaug Groove (ABSOLUTELY FREAKIN INCREDIBLE!)

Crosseyed is up next! That oughta rip!  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just getting into Everything's Right right now.

I'm too tired to spew hyperbole today, but oh-my-effing-banana-jesus set one was PERFECT!!!

It played like a constructed album! Everything had that special X factor in the playing - no hesitation or flubbing. Just spectacular.

Set 2 looks to be an all timer at this rate 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment