An intro to this review archive!

PLEASE READ!! - Welcome to Warewolf95's "Idiot Review" archive!!

 Howdy folks! As the title says, welcome to my archive of live show reviews as I have posted on the Steve Hoffman Music Forums website! I pr...

Sunday, November 14, 2021

2018-12-29 New York City, NY

On to 12/29/18, MSG #2

I believe I played this show and 12/30 back when they actually happenned. I don't remember much of it but the setlist is ringing bells.

The energy is HIGH tonight!

Buried Alive SLAYS and Blaze On has a totally kickass jam that just builds and builds. It's only 10 minutes but you can get lost in it like its 25.

Awesome stuff :) 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I'm just finishing set 1 of 12/29 and HOLY CRAP THAT WAS THE MOST AWESOME FIRST SET IVE EVER HEARD!!!!!!!!

Dude!!! The ENERGY!!!!! THIS SHOW IS FREAKING AWESOME!
  

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Now THIS is what I'm talkin about!!!!!

Carini>
Tweezer>
Death Don't Hurt Very Long>
Tweezer Jam 

---------------------------------------------------------------

No Quarter

THIS IS THE BEST TREY ANASTASIO PHISH PERFORMANCE OF THE YEAR

:bigeek::bigeek::bigeek::bigeek::bigeek::bigeek::bigeek::bigeek::bigeek::bigeek::bigeek::bigeek::bigeek::bigeek:

 ------------------------------------------------------------------
 
First Tube

I've already reached saturation point with my use of hyperbole for this unbelievably incredible show, so I'll keep it Simple with this one...

wow

2 More shows to go but....how much better can they possibly get?!
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment