An intro to this review archive!

PLEASE READ!! - Welcome to Warewolf95's "Idiot Review" archive!!

 Howdy folks! As the title says, welcome to my archive of live show reviews as I have posted on the Steve Hoffman Music Forums website! I pr...

Friday, January 27, 2023

1993-07-30 Antioch, TN

 Another week on and another show forwards - tonight we continue my July/August '93 marathon with 7/30 Antioch, TN

An absolutely fantastic AUD, I had to double check that it wasn't at least a matrix with a SBD source!

This show looks promising - this is one of the best looking setlists so far since the tour began and if it doesn't rip me to shreds I'm gonna be mighty disappointed.

Hell, any show that opens with Contact>Llama is bound to be good, no?

Reba is terrific. Its 14 min but still feels short. Massive peak on this one!  

Squirming Coil and Bowie were both must-hear renditions.

Ive been a bit burnt out on both in recent times so its great to hear these 2 so great back to back

 

No comments:

Post a Comment