An intro to this review archive!

PLEASE READ!! - Welcome to Warewolf95's "Idiot Review" archive!!

 Howdy folks! As the title says, welcome to my archive of live show reviews as I have posted on the Steve Hoffman Music Forums website! I pr...

Friday, January 27, 2023

2010-12-30 New York City, NY

Sampled the 6 16 Bonnaroo webcast while eating my morning cereal. Trey was weird during First Tube, as I was warned :p

Now im sitting in line at a quarry waiting to get loaded and I just got the vibe to pick up 2010 again.

Starting today then with 12 30 10 :)  

Absolutely incendiary CDT

 This first set rules!
 
BATHTUB GIN IS SICK!  

13 song first set, 1hr 40min!!!

Spectacular set with perfect song selections

CDT, Quinn, Maze, Gin, Camel and Zero all had me raging. Hard.

Now set 2 begins with a sick Tweezer that does NOT get ripcorded! :)

They rage for a while, go type 2, slide perfectly into Light, rage even more and then slide from there into Theme

This show is glorious!! 
 
Ansolutely friggin TERRIFFIC show!!!

One of the best of 2010 by far. Spectacular!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment