An intro to this review archive!

PLEASE READ!! - Welcome to Warewolf95's "Idiot Review" archive!!

 Howdy folks! As the title says, welcome to my archive of live show reviews as I have posted on the Steve Hoffman Music Forums website! I pr...

Friday, January 13, 2023

2010-06-19 Saratoga Springs, NY

 After the previous show's DOUBLE Tweeprise (one for the Hershey Tweezer and then one for Hartford's Tweezer, lol) this show opens with - I'm sure you didn't guess - Tweeprise

AND IT ENDS WITH TWEEPRISE TOO WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!?!? :D

Holy crap Funky B is SLAYING tonight!!! This song kills me more and more each time I hear it.
 
Finishing up Joy on 6/19/10 right now.

The Rock and Roll>Free that opened the set was fantastic.

The debut of Halfway to the Moon was great to hear. I'm looking forward to better versions in the future as, understandably for a debut, this one does not land on the "show highlights" reel, ya dig? Good song!

Prince Caspian was great but nothing worth mentioning.

This Joy is awesome though - the studio version actually kind of makes me cringe a bit but live this song always seems to work a lot better. Don't know why. 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment