An intro to this review archive!

PLEASE READ!! - Welcome to Warewolf95's "Idiot Review" archive!!

 Howdy folks! As the title says, welcome to my archive of live show reviews as I have posted on the Steve Hoffman Music Forums website! I pr...

Friday, January 13, 2023

2010-06-24 Camden, NJ

Hanging at my grandmother's tonight, just saw my sisters for the first time in 2 years. Had a good day hanging with them.

But now I'm just relaxing at the dinner table with 6/24/10 playing.

This first set was excellent. It wasn't "OMG" explosive, but it was extremely consistent and every song seemed to FIT, ya know what I mean? The sequencing/song selection tonight was spot on.

I heard someone yelling for Reba earlier - looks like they are going to get their wish, haha.

:) 

HOLY CRAP THIS REBA IS FREAKING INCREDIBLE!!!!

 

Mind blown.

This show is definitely in the top 3, probably, since 2010 began.

Easily.

Spectacular setlist (imo), tons of energy, and a 2nd set with more segues than you can shake a bottle of Hood at :)

I mean, seriously, a show in which DWD>C/P>Nothing>20 Years WORKS is just awesome. :)

And then the grand double slammer Harry Hood>Fluffhead!!!

NOICE!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment