An intro to this review archive!

PLEASE READ!! - Welcome to Warewolf95's "Idiot Review" archive!!

 Howdy folks! As the title says, welcome to my archive of live show reviews as I have posted on the Steve Hoffman Music Forums website! I pr...

Sunday, November 5, 2023

The Gorge 2018, Revisited in 2023

 Night 1, 7 20 18
This is my preferred show of the three. If you want to know what a show that I like looks like, this is it. This is me, to a T. It slaughtered, but I will admit of the three I'd rank it a hair below 7 22 18

Night 2, 7 21 18
Great show overall that anyone would be stoked to attend. This is what a setlist NOT to my "taste" looks like :p That second set in particular. Lots of songs I love but don't need to hear all in the same set/show together. That being said, it was still a great show despite having more selective highlights versus the "everything was amazeballs" vibe of nights 1 and 3. It is a great listen and flows like gravy.

Night 3, 7 22 18
The Big Bopper of the three, in my opinion. This show felt "special" for some reason. The setlist is loaded with rarities/uncommon songs, you get The Curtain With, Reba, that Crosseyed>Twist, Fluffhead AND a friggin' 17 minute Melt to cap it off. I mean, they brought out the BIG GUNS tonight!!! The show had great flow and in my honest opinion the Crosseyed>Twise was contender for best jam of the three nights. It's that amazing.


A damn strong run!!! I feel like this is overshadowed majorly by Alpharetta, unfortunately. A terrific run with 3 very different, yet excellent, shows. That's pretty cool - each show had a definite "vibe" about it.

A+ run if you ask me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment