An intro to this review archive!

PLEASE READ!! - Welcome to Warewolf95's "Idiot Review" archive!!

 Howdy folks! As the title says, welcome to my archive of live show reviews as I have posted on the Steve Hoffman Music Forums website! I pr...

Friday, January 27, 2023

2010-08-05 Berkeley, CA

 Happy NYE guys and gals - beginning today with Summer 2010 Leg 2. Been about a week since I finished Leg 1 and after hitting the studio albums and recent New Years shows I've slowly gotten back in the mood for more 2010. :)

An killer Possum kicks off night 1 at the Greek, 8/5/10

I remember you guys telling me to look out for the Light from this run. 

 Up to Kill Devil Falls

HOLY CRAP THIS SHOW IS KILLING.

 I've heard a ton of hot Phish shows (read: almost all of them) but GOOD LORD 8/5/10, no exaggeration, might just be the hottest I've heard yet.

Holy hell - what did they do, inject rocket fuel and moonshine into their veins before this show?!?!

You want ENERGY and FIRE, this is the show for you!

 Tweezer gets into a nice jam and just when we are about to go Type II, Trey yanks the cord at the worst possible moment.

At least we go into an epic Fluffhead that slays, but the door was open for a sick jam and he slammed it shut like it was a bill collector standing on his doorstep

:( :realmad:

When does he stop doing this? Cuz it's getting really annoying.... 



No comments:

Post a Comment