An intro to this review archive!

PLEASE READ!! - Welcome to Warewolf95's "Idiot Review" archive!!

 Howdy folks! As the title says, welcome to my archive of live show reviews as I have posted on the Steve Hoffman Music Forums website! I pr...

Friday, January 27, 2023

2010-08-06 Berkeley, CA

 8/6/10

Up to Mike's Song - great gig so far!

The energy has gone from last night's "HOTTER THAN THE FRIGGIN SUN" to "hot but not ridiculous"

In other words, it went from exceptional to plain ol' great. No complaining here!

Actually, I have one - Trey kills Ghost in the middle of the jam to yank us into Mike's Song, but then he butchers the transition and everyone is forced to come to a screeching halt and start MS with a count off.

TREY IF YOU KILL ANOTHER JAM BEFORE IT'S EVEN TAKEN OFF I'M GONNA KILL YA, I SWEAR
:realmad::realmad::realmad: 

A SIXTEEN MINUTE SIMPLE?!

What is this, 1996?! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment