An intro to this review archive!

PLEASE READ!! - Welcome to Warewolf95's "Idiot Review" archive!!

 Howdy folks! As the title says, welcome to my archive of live show reviews as I have posted on the Steve Hoffman Music Forums website! I pr...

Friday, January 27, 2023

2010-08-07 Berkeley, CA

Finishing the fantabulous 2010 Berkeley run with 8/7

AC/DC>Foam to start and it's hotter than an atom bomb.

Then, like a perfectly sequenced album, we get soaring Jibboo that is a 10/10 version if I've ever heard one - and I've heard many. It's a favorite of mine. :D

30 minutes into the show it's already as good - or maybe even better - than the killer 2 shows.

This run was box set material, for real. If you want some 2010 and a guaranteed mind blowing time, get these shows!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment