An intro to this review archive!

PLEASE READ!! - Welcome to Warewolf95's "Idiot Review" archive!!

 Howdy folks! As the title says, welcome to my archive of live show reviews as I have posted on the Steve Hoffman Music Forums website! I pr...

Friday, January 27, 2023

2010-08-13 Noblesville, IN

8/13/10 Noblesville #2

Off to a fantastic start with a RIPPING Chalkdust to open followed by rare-but-perfect Guelah Papyrus.

Big step up from last night's first set so far :) 

 Walls of the Cave

This is awesome! They need to play this way more!!!!

:D 

For anyone wondering still why I'm still doing 2010 (75 shows total into 3.0, 25 shows into 2010 so far...) this quote I just found on .NET for 8/13/10 sums it up perfectly :)

"There hasn't been a bad show all summer; this one would've been an easy highlight in 2009 (and of course we'd've killed to hear this kind of focus and empathy in 2004!). I'm stunned by the quality of Phish's recent playing, and can't wait to hear what comes next. I sometimes miss the prickling pre-millennium darkness of the late 90's, but this music is too energetic and beautiful to get hung up on comparisons to the past. Enjoy this show. Christ knows the musicians did."

Halley's Comet>Light>chill jam>Light Reprise>46 Days>lengthy segue>Maze

Bruh.... 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment