An intro to this review archive!

PLEASE READ!! - Welcome to Warewolf95's "Idiot Review" archive!!

 Howdy folks! As the title says, welcome to my archive of live show reviews as I have posted on the Steve Hoffman Music Forums website! I pr...

Friday, January 27, 2023

2010-10-29 Atlantic City, NJ

 10/29/10

Almost done with set 1.

Still good energy, but there is a MUCH "chiller" vibe going on tonight compared to the previous heat-fest. More relaxed.

Trey is having issues on some songs tonight (Sugar Shack, Timber).

But the good is great, just not exceptional (for the most part).

Ocelot, Sample in a Jar, Bouncing and Axilla are studio-perfect.

Moma Dance>Cities was downright spectacular though.

And 46 Days is RAGING! 

Ok, interesting show.

Song-by-song, I thought it was excellent, but as a complete package something was lacking. I don't know what. It was just missing X Factor or something.

Valiant effort though! Pretty great setlist picks and the guys' segue game was ON POINT tonight.

Not one of the greatest shows of all time but still good enough to put on my Best Of 2010 list.  


No comments:

Post a Comment