An intro to this review archive!

PLEASE READ!! - Welcome to Warewolf95's "Idiot Review" archive!!

 Howdy folks! As the title says, welcome to my archive of live show reviews as I have posted on the Steve Hoffman Music Forums website! I pr...

Friday, January 27, 2023

2010-10-30 Atlantic City, NJ

 Playing 10/30/10 right now sitting in my mom's kitchen in Charleston

In the middle of the Led Zep Tweezer.

Set one was FANTASTIC!!!

The Chalkdust>WLL>Chalkdust slayed

Wolfman's Brother had some of the best jamming ever and the surprise vocal section was spectacular

Squirming Coil was out of this world - This used to be a favorite of mine but I overplayed it early on so I don't look forward to it as much as I should sometimes. But this was one for the record books! Let it be known Page's coda was one of the most beautiful things I've ever heard in my damn life.

Now in set 2:

Tube ruled
Possum slayed and that Whole Lotta Love reprise within the jam was great

And now Tweezer>Heartbreaker>Tweezer>Ramble On>Thank You>Tweezer>Stairway to Heaven...

WHAT?!

 

WOWZERS!!!

What a friggin' show!!! (Yes, I say that every show, I know...)

For 3.0 you can't go wrong with this one!

The boys flippin BLAZE the place!!!!

Energy out the wazoo!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment